Thursday, January 3, 2019

Anniversary approaching

It is approaching one year since Faye died. I am remembering lasts.

what can I say about year number one without Faye?

Yes, I am lost without her. I am absolutely confident I will rebuild my life. God is with me. My purposes remain. But everything is different.

This last year has been lived, partially at least, in a fog. Not completely but I have little focus and virtually no productivity.

The upcoming year will be, needs to be, one in which my vision and focus is restored.

I fully expect my work ethic and productivity will tick upward. And I will, with discipline start rebuilding my life.

My keyword for this year is simplify. I need to drop off unnecessary weights and focus on priorities and what God would have me do.

Pressing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment