Monday, January 21, 2019

An example

Faye changed my life for the better in many ways. (I believe I impacted her positively as well.)

I want to talk, specifically about one way she was an example--and that was her boldness in talking to people.

Faye would talk to anybody, about anything. And that wasn't without elements of fear, often related to self image. But even if she was reluctant, she would obey the leading of the Spirit. And, yes, I believe she was more often than not led by the Spirit.

And she was persistent. She didn't give up until she was told the stop. I'm not even she always quit then at least she never did with me. :)

The thing is she was motivated by love. Most people, not all, but most, could see her heart in her persistence and they were impacted positively by her.

Og Mandino, of The Greatest Salesman in the World, has a scroll saying "I will great this day with love in my heart". That capture Faye.

I was blessed to have my persistent, outgoing, bold lady in my life for 24 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment