Monday, March 11, 2019

Gracias Señor




Tender, sad, sweet and healing moments come.

A sensitive worship leader led our church in singing the Spanish song Gracias, a song of gratitude to Jesus. It was deeply moving for me.

I think it was the second Sunday after Faye died I asked if she would lead the congregation in this song because the song is special to me. The reason it's special is another story.

I even have the words Gracias Señor (thank you, Lord) tattooed on my arm as a reminder, in my flesh, to be grateful every single day.

I forget sometimes but I usually managed to stay on track.

So I'm thankful for 24 years with a beautiful. I'm thankful to God for His grace and kindness to me.

And thank you, Karen.

I tried to embed it into this post but it's not working for me, so I will post it above.

No comments:

Post a Comment