Tuesday, May 28, 2019

inch by inch

Something has shifted. I really feel that to be true.

I've had my happy moments since Faye's death. In fact, I've been happier than I am right now. I'm happy enough but I've had happier moments.

It seems, however, as if there's a new foundation under this sense of peace or slightly growing well being.

The happiness, or peace, is accompanied with a small, but growing determination to get my life back.

I also have a new measure focus and ambition to start living and being productive again. Emotional healing is part of that--a huge part. I've also had my eyes open both to the need for a productive, healthy life and to the fog I've been in.

Another part is, I believe, is the effect of improving health habits. I've taken steps to stop eating whatever is in front of me and eat what I know to be healthy. For me that means a ketogenic diet. In the slightly less than a week since I got strict my clarity and focus has improved sharply.

Body, soul and spirit are working together. And I press on.

No comments:

Post a Comment