Friday, April 5, 2019

I suck

At this being single thing. That's what I suck at it.

Even as I heal emotionally--and I am healing--I suck at being single.

Let me explain that picture.

I feel like a man who has had a limb amputated. And relearning to walk that way is incredibly, incredibly difficult.

Faye was more than part of my life, she was part of me. And, now, with only one leg, I feel like I'm perpetually walking in circles. My life is chaotic in o many ways and getting things back in order--especially after a year of brain fog and uncertainty is more difficult than I ever dreamed it would be.

Having said that I will conquer this mountain of mine. I know I will, by God's grace, and the wisdom and gifts he has blessed me with, I will conquer this mountain.

And so I press on.

No comments:

Post a Comment