Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Goals and dreams

In the weeks immediately after Faye died I was deeply sad about how frustrated she was about the development of her business.

She worked so hard. She loved her business. She was genuinely coachable and open to direction. (She received direction from too many people, I believe, but that's another discussion.) She was sincere, truthful and earnest.

And yet, for all that, she could not get people to come on board with her or to buy the alkalizing water machine she sold.

So she was frustrated. And she made little progress toward a variety of goals she was pursuing.

When she suddenly died unfulfilled I was sad for her.

But I know, and God affirmed this many times, her life is now fulfilled in the presence of Christ and she is drinking the sweetest water has ever.

Missing her deeply but pressing on into my new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment