Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Nothing will be wasted

Romans 8:28 tells us that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to His purposes.

It's been four months since my Faye went suddenly to her eternal home. Overall they have been the worst four months of my life. My life fell apart. It's coming together again, but it fell apart.
But I have a sure and certain promise that even this will work for good. I don't know how that will happen. I don't know when I will see that but I know God will take this terrible event and take the pain out of it and work it for good.

That gives me complete confidence that my 24 good years with a beautiful woman were not wasted. It gives me confidence her sudden death will not be wasted. And it gives me confidence my tears, my grief and my confusion will not be wasted.

I know God is good. And I trust Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment