Friday, May 25, 2018

Gratitude

I'm failing great gratitude for a lot of things this morning.
I'm grateful for 24 great--not perfect but still great years with a wonderful, not perfect but still wonderful, woman. I'm a better man for having had her in my life.
I'm surrounded with lots of love and friendship. I'm better loved than I realized.
I'm grateful for the Grief Share Group. It has been awesome. As has been the Option B Facebook group.
I'm grateful for my cyber friends in the Ace of Spades Headquarters horde. They were amazing to me.
I'm grateful for good health. I owe that in significant measure to the support of my Faye.
I'm grateful for my church The Lighthouse Church and many other Christian brothers and sisters.
There is much to be thankful for but above all I thank the Living God.

No comments:

Post a Comment