Thursday, August 1, 2019

Just a daydream

I had a day dream today. It's good it was a day dream because I was driving.

I saw myself entering Heaven where I was greeted by Faye. Off in the distance I saw a whiteish whirlwind running in our direction, barking and jumping.

Paisley's been waiting so long for you to come home, Faye told me.

Like I said--just a day dream. It's not theology or doctrine. It was just a day dream. But a sweet one that made me smile.

Just imagine my dog, who has never met Faye, being allowed into heaven and meeting her and recognizing her and adopting Faye as her heavenly human. And imagine Faye dropping her reservations about dogs and loving Paisley.

It was just a day dream. I'm not putting any weight on this at all. But it made me smile. And it makes me smile now.

No comments:

Post a Comment